RDI’s Solutions for Healthcare
As a recognized nationwide leader in IT consulting, RDI stands ready to provide your hospital or physician group with the strategic guidance and best practices you need to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs. With expertise in technology and healthcare, we partner with you to deliver exceptional business and clinical results.
Helping you Succeed in an Ever-Changing Industry
We know one of the most difficult challenges facing the industry is maintaining quality of products and adhering to strict regulations, while remaining in good financial standing.
We are continually working with hospitals and large physician groups, and understand Healthcare delivery, administration, and management. We actively support hospital systems as well as Physician practices with IT planning, systems integration, and complete Managed IT support, affiliate outreach strategy and Accountable Care (ACO) Systems support. RDI is committed to proving top quality service for your organization. Call us today at (513) 984-0515 for more information.
Providing managed hosting services for Healthcare providers everywhere, including physicians, clinics, labs, hospitals and insurance providers.
Specialized IT Hosting for Healthcare Providers everywhere
The Healthcare industry is unique in many ways, you require special attention to:
- Security. Managing security threats for patient information to avoid ethical and legal breaches
- Redundancy. High availability and redundancy to ensure operations are not impacted
- Flexibility. Host multiple operating systems to support the needs of your infrastructure and network
- Control. You will maintain complete control of your operating systems and monthly costs of your IT management and data storage
Why we are different from other hosting providers:
- Completed HIPAA assessment on-site and familiar with regulations around healthcare.
- Meaningful Use Planning, gap analysis, and outsourced audit services
- Onsite facility and hosting engineers, dedicated service account manager and Command Center available 24×7.
- Tier IV data center with continued audits and compliance for PCI, HIPAA and SSAE 16.
- Support multiple operating systems so you don’t have to make sacrifices on your end.
From security, storage and patient information to expertise in following HIPAA regulations and PCI compliance – taking on the complexity and managing the costs of service management without eating into your profits can be overwhelming. Let us help you with managed services, infrastructure hosting and customer support. Request your specialized managed hosting solution tailored specifically for your healthcare business by contacting us.
Enhance Patient Engagement While Reducing Costs and Improving Margins
Today’s healthcare providers are juggling challenges, such as engaging patients, meeting Meaningful Use requirements and providing new or improved services, all while attempting to reduce costs and improve hospital margins.
Our mobile application solutions take you beyond the standard portal application offered by your EMR vendor by integrating other valuable applications and developing complementary tools that educate and build patient and caregiver communities.
We can help you handle these challenges with a patient portal and mobile apps-completely developed, deployed and supported by RDI and our portal partners. It’s a cost-effective, flexible way for you to provide consistent, 24 x 7 x 365 service to patients and staff via the web.
RDI and our partners enhance your patient portal with engaging functionalities, helping you:
- Increase timeliness and accuracy of patient care by giving caregivers access to patient information when and where they need it
- Comply with HIPAA privacy rules by providing highly secure tools and processes for managing documents and records
- Improve overall margins by increasing administrative efficiency and improving patient satisfaction in a highly competitive market
- Achieve meaningful use requirements by exchanging healthcare information with physicians and patients
- Allow patients to access their health information and communicate with healthcare providers by asking questions, leaving comments and sending emails
- Incorporate emerging technologies such as video chat and e-visits
- Develop engaging mobile apps for tablets and smartphones
With RDI, your portal and mobile application possibilities are virtually endless. Proven healthcare IT expertise and experience. A powerful combination.
Looking for a solid IT partner to help you manage the challenges and opportunities of healthcare IT? Our industry-leading partial and extensive IT outsourcing solutions have been helping hospitals, health systems and physicians nationwide for over 15 years.
We’ll help you leverage your IT investment to achieve your clinical and business goals while gaining the competitive advantage that keeps patients and physicians coming back.
Service Desk – resolve IT issues quickly and get callers off the phone fast.
Worried about providing the level of support that complex IT systems require and your users expect? We can help.
Help desk calls are more sophisticated than ever. And the expectations of callers, especially clinicians, are higher than ever. RDI’s Service Desk gives users industry-leading support delivered by analysts who are trained on all major clinical and business IT systems. They’re ready to handle everything from complex problem-solving to password resets quickly and accurately on the first call.
Looking at options to improve end user support?
Inefficient support models can cause a lot of problems. A poor customer experience and low user satisfaction can lead to unmet quality and patient care objectives. Misallocation of IT resources that leaves costly application experts filling Level 1 requests can mean project work suffers. And in the end, your direct and indirect costs can go up. We can help you get ahead and stay ahead of these challenges.
The most comprehensive set of end-user support solutions.
Satisfy the increasing needs and expectations of your hospital’s IT users with Service Desk’s advanced features that go well beyond incident management and break fixes. Capabilities designed to handle everything from technology provisioning to complex problem-solving make it possible for you to deliver an advanced support environment that satisfies users and helps your hospital realize the full benefit and value of its IT investment.
Fix problems quickly and improve customer satisfaction.
RDI treats every call with critical care. Our trained and certified Service Desk professionals bring a vital understanding of physicians’ critical needs as they transition to the EMR environment. Your doctors will get fast answers and the remote hands-on assistance they need – day or night – so they can quickly return to patient care.
Patient portal support that works for everyone.
Trying to predict patient call volumes and staff your help desk to give patients the IT support they need is no easy job. Let RDI’s Service Desk handle your patient portal calls – day or night. It’s the efficient, patient-friendly and cost-effective way to help ensure your patient engagement efforts pay off for patients, your hospital and you.
We care for your data like you care for your patients.
RDI is focused exclusively on healthcare. You’ll benefit from over 15 years of our experience meeting the rigorous demands of the healthcare industry for our hospital clients. Our secure, compliant, scalable and cost-effective data center hosting and managed services are backed by best-in-class technology delivering medical-grade services:
- Cloud-based services
- Shared and dedicated infrastructure
- Enterprise application and infrastructure monitoring
- Managed services
- Affiliate and ACO Outreach planning, implementation and support
- Recovery services