High IT costs, meeting PCI compliance standards, peak operating times, security and high availability are just some of the hurdles retailers are up against.
Specialized IT Hosting for Retailer’s everywhere
The Retail industry is unique in many ways, you require special attention to:
- Fully redundant infrastructure architecture that meets PCI compliance requirements.
- High availability, circuit structure and WAN acceleration redundancy to ensure production is not impacted.
- Testing, patching and upgrades when it is convenient for you and your clients
Have a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering? See what is in store for you:
- From planning and implementation to testing and deployment, our infrastructure is flexible enough to meet your requirements.
- Improve margins and reduce costs with virtualization and cloud offering, eliminating hardware costs and WAN acceleration.
- From distribution centers, retail locations to business offices and ecommerce traffic, you choose which IT operations you want us to handle so you can focus on your business.
Why we are different from other hosting providers:
- Fully PCI compliant we will help you through tough compliance audits. Request a sample audit assistance outline today.
- You will pay for what you use – our flexible cost structure allows you to plan for your peak seasons.
- Tier IV data center with continued audits and compliance for PCI, HIPAA and SAS70 Type II.
From power, security and managing an engineering staff to regulations and PCI compliance – taking on the complexity and managing the costs of service management without eating into your profits can be overwhelming. Request your specialized managed hosting solution tailored specifically for your business by contacting us.