Live online interactive executive panel sharing their approach on winning smart with customer experience.
LISTEN TO PODCAST
About Our Customer Experience Event
RDI interviewed national executives and subject matter experts to get the inside scoop on their winning smart approach to customer experience.
Customer Experience Panel
- Tim Hellmann – CX and Customer Care Call Center Executive with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt at RDI https://www.linkedin.com/in/timhellmann
- John Stieger – COO and Startup Success Lead at Cintrifuse
- Shelley Elkins – Vice President of National Contact Center Operations at Sedgwick https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelleyeelkins
Q&A Topics Include
- What is CX and what is Customer Journey Mapping?
- How can customer experience achieved cost savings for a company?
- How does CX impact business decisions?
- What tools and resources are there to deliver excellent CX?
- What is some advice for when you can’t deliver on customer expectations?
- Tips for communicating with customers through COVID-19
- How to prepare to re-open your business after COVID/Crisis
- How can you improve employee experience from COVID-19
- Stacy Dye, SVP/GM Quantitative Insights, RDI
Stacy works with brands across the United States to leverage the power of customer experience research and insights to fuel business growth. During her 20+ years in research, she has worked with clients across a broad range of industries to drive understanding, acceptance, and ultimately, usage of research as a tool to improve sales and customer satisfaction. She is a skilled facilitator of strategic and action planning sessions, which assist clients by engaging employees (from executive to line level) to create long-range plans to improve research results, and long-term growth. Additionally, as head of quantitative insights for RDI Sightline, she works with clients to elevate the profile of the contact center from “call maker/taker” to business insights contributor, utilizing a combination of traditional research methods alongside innovative technologies, such as speech and text analytics.
RDI Corporation is a family-owned and operated team of service solutions committed to the relentless pursuit of the ultimate customer experience. Founded in 1978 in Cincinnati, OH, RDI continues to grow, with 11 domestic and near-shore locations and more than 3,500 in-house and work-from-home employees. Our four award-winning brands are a team of problem-solvers devoted to Winning Smart. We’ve got the big business tools – from contact center outsourcing to full-service market research, digital strategy, and managed IT services – but the bigger we get, the smaller we act. Learn more about how we have what it takes to take your business to the next level and beyond.
For more information, contact us!