Live online interactive executive panel sharing their approach on winning smart with employee engagement.
LISTEN TO PODCAST
About Our Event
Listen to the Biz Over Brews panel conversation on employee engagement! RDI interviewed 2 National Keynote Speakers on HR and 2 of our favorite subject matter experts in culture and retention as it impacts our employees in-house, hybrid, and those who work from home. Get the inside scoop on their winning smart approach to employee engagement.
Employee Engagement Panelists
- Mary Miller, Professional Speaker, Author, Dream Manager & CEO at Jancoa
- Denise Kestner, VP of Human Resources at CollisonRight LLC and Adj Professor at Ohio State University
- Andy McCarthy, Senior Director of Culture and Retention at RDI
- Joseph Pinnell, Director of Employee and Community Engagement at RDI
Employee Engagement Panel Questions & Topics Included:
- How do you define employee engagement at your organization?
- Tell us about your employee engagement program. Can you share what you do to keep your employees engaged in your company and your culture?
- How is employee satisfaction interrelated? Are they always correlated?
- Do you survey your employees to gauge levels of employee engagement? How often and how is the data used?
- What % of your employees respond to engagement surveys? Do you track results by manager/supervisor?
- How do you use these scores in rewarding or improving your management team and company?
- Do you develop action plans based on survey data, and do those plans improve scores?
- What types of communication strategies (especially any unique communication strategies) have you seen that are most effective at driving engagement?
- What impact has technology had on engagement over the years, especially during Covid?
- What strategies have you seen that are most effective at engaging employees during Covid, especially if you employ a significant remote workforce?
- Who owns employee engagement at your organization? If not HR, what is the role of HR in engagement?
- What is the role of management, especially senior management, in employee engagement?
- How do you know if your programs are working? How do your programs positively impact your employees?
- While some employees want to participate in employee engagement programs, others may not. How do you make sure you’re touching all types of employees?
- How has your program positively impacted your business? Specifically, what is the ROI from your employee engagement program?
Employee Engagement Host
- Stacy Dye, SVP/GM Quantitative Insights, RDI
Stacy works with brands across the United States to leverage the power of customer experience research and insights to fuel business growth. During her 20+ years in research, she has worked with clients across a broad range of industries to drive understanding, acceptance, and ultimately, usage of research as a tool to improve sales and customer satisfaction. She is a skilled facilitator of strategic and action planning sessions, which assist clients by engaging employees (from executive to line level) to create long-range plans to improve research results, and long-term growth. Additionally, as head of quantitative insights for RDI Sightline, she works with clients to elevate the profile of the contact center from “call maker/taker” to business insights contributor, utilizing a combination of traditional research methods alongside innovative technologies, such as speech and text analytics.
RDI Corporation is a family-owned and operated team of service solutions committed to the relentless pursuit of the ultimate customer experience. Founded in 1978 in Cincinnati, OH, RDI continues to grow, with 11 domestic and near-shore locations and more than 3,500 in-house and work-from-home employees. Our four award-winning brands are a team of problem-solvers devoted to Winning Smart. We’ve got the big business tools – from contact center outsourcing to full-service market research, digital strategy, and managed IT services – but the bigger we get, the smaller we act. Learn more about how we have what it takes to take your business to the next level and beyond.
For more information, contact us!