About Our Employee Engagement Event
Join us on February 18th from 4:00-5:00 PM for an MVP virtual event! RDI will interview 2 National Keynote Speakers on HR and 2 of our favorite subject matter experts in culture and retention as it impacts our employees in-house, hybrid and those who work from home. Get the inside scoop on their winning smart approach to employee engagement. Space is limited.
Employee Engagement Panelists
- Mary Miller, Professional Speaker, Author, Dream Manager & CEO at Jancoa
- Denise Kestner, VP of Human Resources at CollisonRight LLC and Adj Professor at OSU
- Andy McCarthy, Senior Director of Culture and Retention at RDI
- Joseph Pinnell, Director of Employee and Community Engagement at RDI
- What do you do to keep your employees engaged in your company & your culture?
- How are employee engagement and employee satisfaction interrelated?
- Do you survey your employees?
- What types of unique communication are most effective?
- What impact has technology had?
- What strategies have you seen that are most effective at engaging in office, hybrid and remote employees during COVID?
- How has your employee engagement program positively impacted your business ROI?
- Stacy Dye, SVP/GM Quantitative Insights, RDI
Stacy works with brands across the United States to leverage the power of customer experience research and insights to fuel business growth. During her 20+ years in research, she has worked with clients across a broad range of industries to drive understanding, acceptance, and ultimately, usage of research as a tool to improve sales and customer satisfaction. She is a skilled facilitator of strategic and action planning sessions, which assist clients by engaging employees (from executive to line level) to create long-range plans to improve research results, and long-term growth. Additionally, as head of quantitative insights for RDI Sightline, she works with clients to elevate the profile of the contact center from “call maker/taker” to business insights contributor, utilizing a combination of traditional research methods alongside innovative technologies, such as speech and text analytics.
$100 Gift Card Raffle
Registered guests will be entered into a raffle to earn a $100 gift card.
Grab a cold one, turn on your zoom video camera, and join us on February 18 @ 4 PM.
*Zoom meeting id will be emailed directly to registered guests.
RDI Corporation is a family-owned and operated team of service solutions committed to the relentless pursuit of the ultimate customer experience. Founded in 1978 in Cincinnati, OH, RDI continues to grow, with 11 domestic and near-shore locations and more than 3,500 in-house and work-from-home employees. Our four award-winning brands are a team of problem-solvers devoted to Winning Smart. We’ve got the big business tools – from contact center outsourcing to full-service market research, digital strategy, and managed IT services – but the bigger we get, the smaller we act. Learn more about how we have what it takes to take your business to the next level and beyond.
For more information, contact us!