Live online interactive panel sharing insights & best practices on winning smart with remote, in-office & hybrid teams.
LISTEN TO PODCAST
About Winning Smart with Remote Teams Podcast
Listen to the Biz Over Brews panel conversation on remote teams. RDI interviewed national corporate executives to get their inside scoop on their winning smart approach to strategy, impacts, and future plans for staffing models as a result of COVID.
Remote Teams Panelist
- Jessica Bush, Director of Customer Service at Western & Southern Financial Group
- Sue Beimesche, Director of Special Operations at RDI
Panel Questions & Topics Included:
- What percentage of your labor force worked remotely prior to COVID? What percent is remote as of today?
- When did your organization make the decision to go remote?
- What IT/compliance/security challenges did you need to address?
- How did you support new hire onboarding/training in a remote environment?
- What was your preferred communication channel in a remote environment?
- Will remote employees be a long-term model for your organization?
- What factors will influence your decision to bring employees back to the office?
- What lessons have you learned, biggest success/biggest failure, what would you do differently?
- How has the remote environment affected the clients you work with and your relationship with them? How has this working arrangement/support elements shifted?
- What are you doing differently today to manage your remote teams?
RDI Corporation is a family-owned and operated team of service solutions committed to the relentless pursuit of the ultimate customer experience. Founded in 1978 in Cincinnati, OH, RDI continues to grow, with 11 domestic and near-shore locations and more than 3,500 in-house and work-from-home employees. Our four award-winning brands are a team of problem-solvers devoted to Winning Smart. We’ve got the big business tools – from contact center outsourcing to full-service market research, digital strategy, and managed IT services – but the bigger we get, the smaller we act. Learn more about how we have what it takes to take your business to the next level and beyond.
For more information, contact us!