Live online interactive subject matter expert panel sharing their approach on winning smart with speech analytics.
LISTEN TO PODCAST
If you'd like to re-listen to or if you were unable to join our live event, here is the podcast recording. Enjoy!
About Our Speech Analytics Event
On January 14th from 4:00-5:00 PM RDI had an MVP virtual event! RDI interviewed national executives and subject matter experts to get the inside scoop on their winning smart approach to speech analytics.
Speech Analytics Panelists
- Brian LaRoche - Dir. Outreach Marketing at CallMiner
- Andrea Jaegerman - Dir. Customer Experience at RTR.
- Krystal Gardner - CX Manager at RTR.
- Chris Albert - Sr. Dir. Insights & Analytics at RDI Sightline.
These Topics & more...
- How has speech analytics improved your customer experience?
- Has speech analytics reduced costs for your organization?
- How quickly are you able to get actionable insights from speech analytics?
- Can speech analytics completely replace human QA?
- Do you use speech analytics to improve sales effectiveness?
- Stacy Dye, SVP/GM Quantitative Insights, RDI
Stacy works with brands across the United States to leverage the power of customer experience research and insights to fuel business growth. During her 20+ years in research, she has worked with clients across a broad range of industries to drive understanding, acceptance, and ultimately, usage of research as a tool to improve sales and customer satisfaction. She is a skilled facilitator of strategic and action planning sessions, which assist clients by engaging employees (from executive to line level) to create long-range plans to improve research results, and long-term growth. Additionally, as head of quantitative insights for RDI Sightline, she works with clients to elevate the profile of the contact center from “call maker/taker” to business insights contributor, utilizing a combination of traditional research methods alongside innovative technologies, such as speech and text analytics.
RDI Corporation is a family-owned and operated team of service solutions committed to the relentless pursuit of the ultimate customer experience. Founded in 1978 in Cincinnati, OH, RDI continues to grow, with 11 domestic and near-shore locations and more than 3,500 in-house and work-from-home employees. Our four award-winning brands are a team of problem-solvers devoted to Winning Smart. We’ve got the big business tools - from contact center outsourcing to full-service market research, digital strategy, and managed IT services – but the bigger we get, the smaller we act. Learn more about how we have what it takes to take your business to the next level and beyond.
For more information, contact us!