Live online interactive executive panel sharing their approach on winning smart with a Hybrid Workplace.
Listen to Podcast
About Our Hybrid Workplace Event
On July 22, 2021 RDI interviewed national executives and subject matter experts to get the inside scoop on their winning smart approach to a hybrid workplace.
Our Hybrid Workplace Panel
- Steve Riddell, Head of Customer Experience at Better.com – https://www.linkedin.com/in/steveriddell/
- Scott Fletcher, Director at iProspect – https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-fletcher-39134723/
- Chris Martin, Site Director at RDI – https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-martin-859b8177/
Hybrid Workplace Q & A Include
- What % of your employees are currently working in a hybrid capacity?
- Are employees mandated to come into the office on certain days, or do they have flexibility to choose their days in office?
- How difficult is it to execute a hybrid workplace, as opposed to an in office or remote workplace?
- We know that there is a benefit to being able to recruit remote teams from a broad talent pool that isn’t tied to a specific location. Do the benefits outweigh this?
- Are hybrid work decisions something that should be made company wide, or should they be role based?
- In moving to a hybrid workplace, have you or will you make any changes to the physical makeup of the space (more room for collaboration, connecting, etc)
- How does learning and development change when moving to a hybrid workplace?
- What are some policies and employee expectations that have worked for you in transitioning to a hybrid workplace?
- How does management have to change and adapt in the workplace?
- What has been the general employee sentiment around returning to the workplace?
- How do you make sure that all employees feel included when working in a hybrid workplace?
- How do you build transparency and trust in a hybrid workplace?
- How do you create a great employee experience, and build and maintain your company culture, in a hybrid workplace?
- How can we make employee wellbeing a priority in a hybrid workplace?
- What advice do you have for leaders getting ready to transition to a hybrid workplace?
- Stacy Dye, SVP/GM Quantitative Insights, RDI
Stacy works with brands across the United States to leverage the power of customer experience research and insights to fuel business growth. During her 20+ years in research, she has worked with clients across a broad range of industries to drive understanding, acceptance, and ultimately, usage of research as a tool to improve sales and customer satisfaction. She is a skilled facilitator of strategic and action planning sessions, which assist clients by engaging employees (from executive to line level) to create long-range plans to improve research results, and long-term growth. Additionally, as head of quantitative insights for RDI Sightline, she works with clients to elevate the profile of the contact center from “call maker/taker” to business insights contributor, utilizing a combination of traditional research methods alongside innovative technologies, such as speech and text analytics.
$100 Gift Card Raffle
Registered guests will be entered into a raffle to earn a $100 gift card.
Grab a cold one, turn on your zoom video camera, and join us on July 22 @ 4 PM.
*Zoom meeting id will be emailed directly to registered guests.
RDI Corporation is a family-owned and operated team of service solutions committed to the relentless pursuit of the ultimate customer experience. Founded in 1978 in Cincinnati, OH, RDI continues to grow, with 11 domestic and near-shore locations and more than 3,500 in-house and work-from-home employees. Our four award-winning brands are a team of problem-solvers devoted to Winning Smart. We’ve got the big business tools – from contact center outsourcing to full-service market research, digital strategy, and managed IT services – but the bigger we get, the smaller we act. Learn more about how we have what it takes to take your business to the next level and beyond.
For more information, contact us!