Live online interactive executive panel sharing their approach on winning smart with consumer insights.
LISTEN TO PODCAST
About Our Consumer Insights Podcast
RDI interviewed national executives and subject matter experts to get the inside scoop on their winning smart approach to consumer insights.
Consumer Insights Panel
- Matt Baldwin, Marketing Vice President at Protective Life
- Jason Monahan, Senior Account Director at Dynata and President of the Great Lakes Chapter of the Insights Association
- Mike Leary, Vice President of Research Strategy at RDI Sightline
- What are marketing and insights professionals trying to learn at this stage of the pandemic? And how has that changed?
- Are companies spending more, less, or about the same amount on consumer insights work as they did before the pandemic? And why?
- How has the speed or cadence of research changed during the pandemic?
- The types of research we use have shifted during the pandemic. Which of these are here to stay and which will go? Will in-person research make a full comeback?
- How has technology played a role in pandemic-era research? Are there any new or emerging technologies that are coming to the forefront as a result of the pandemic?
- What trends are you seeing in unmoderated qualitative research, where consumers record their own activities and conversations?
- What trends are you seeing in moderated qualitative research (one-on-one interviews, focus groups, etc.)?
- How are companies using quantitative and qualitative research together to understand consumer behaviors and perceptions?
- How are companies using big data to understand changes in consumer behaviors and perceptions?
- Of all the research you’ve conducted during the pandemic, what has been most valuable to your organization and why?
- What do you see for the future of consumer insights in a post-pandemic world?
Stacy works with brands across the United States to leverage the power of customer experience research and insights to fuel business growth. During her 20+ years in research, she has worked with clients across a broad range of industries to drive understanding, acceptance, and ultimately, usage of research as a tool to improve sales and customer satisfaction. She is a skilled facilitator of strategic and action planning sessions, which assist clients by engaging employees (from executive to line level) to create long-range plans to improve research results, and long-term growth. Additionally, as head of quantitative insights for RDI Sightline, she works with clients to elevate the profile of the contact center from “call maker/taker” to business insights contributor, utilizing a combination of traditional research methods alongside innovative technologies, such as speech and text analytics.
RDI Corporation is a family-owned and operated team of service solutions committed to the relentless pursuit of the ultimate customer experience. Founded in 1978 in Cincinnati, OH, RDI continues to grow, with 11 domestic and near-shore locations and more than 3,500 in-house and work-from-home employees. Our four award-winning brands are a team of problem-solvers devoted to Winning Smart. We’ve got the big business tools – from contact center outsourcing to full-service market research, digital strategy, and managed IT services – but the bigger we get, the smaller we act. Learn more about how we have what it takes to take your business to the next level and beyond.
For more information, contact us!