About Our Cybersecurity Event
Join us on June 17, 2021, from 4:00-5:00 PM for an MVP virtual event! RDI will interview national executives and subject matter experts to get the inside scoop on their winning smart approach to efficient cybersecurity.
Our Cybersecurity Panel
- Yiannis Vassiliades, Sr Director Products, Managed Threat Response at Sophos https://www.linkedin.com/in/yiannisv
- Dolph Smith, CISSP, Channel Account Executive at Sophos
- Chris Anderson, CISO at RDI
- Dan Baker, Sr VP of Client Development at RDI
Topics for Discussion on Cybersecurity
- Automation – automating security responses and optimizing the security ecosystem for faster incident response.
- Cybersecurity Tools – need to be able to keep pace with volatility to ensure there are no gaps in security, and that security does not become a bottleneck that impedes network performance and productivity.
- Scalability – ability to scale infrastructure and systems to match growth rates, increased workloads, market demands, and spikes. As the organization grows and evolves, the infrastructure has to be sufficient to support the deployments at the size and scale needed. I.e. Digital transformation is bringing exponential growth and rapid changes.
- Cybersecurity team – an effective and aligned organization that will help improve the cybersecurity posture and reduce the risk to its business operations.
- Stacy Dye, SVP/GM Quantitative Insights, RDI
Stacy works with brands across the United States to leverage the power of customer experience research and insights to fuel business growth. During her 20+ years in research, she has worked with clients across a broad range of industries to drive understanding, acceptance, and ultimately, usage of research as a tool to improve sales and customer satisfaction. She is a skilled facilitator of strategic and action planning sessions, which assist clients by engaging employees (from executive to line level) to create long-range plans to improve research results, and long-term growth. Additionally, as head of quantitative insights for RDI Sightline, she works with clients to elevate the profile of the contact center from “call maker/taker” to business insights contributor, utilizing a combination of traditional research methods alongside innovative technologies, such as speech and text analytics.
$100 Gift Card Raffle
Registered guests will be entered into a raffle to earn a $100 gift card.
Grab a cold one, turn on your zoom video camera, and join us on June 17 @ 4 PM.
*Zoom meeting id will be emailed directly to registered guests.
RDI Corporation is a family-owned and operated team of service solutions committed to the relentless pursuit of the ultimate customer experience. Founded in 1978 in Cincinnati, OH, RDI continues to grow, with 11 domestic and near-shore locations and more than 3,500 in-house and work-from-home employees. Our four award-winning brands are a team of problem-solvers devoted to Winning Smart. We’ve got the big business tools – from contact center outsourcing to full-service market research, digital strategy, and managed IT services – but the bigger we get, the smaller we act. Learn more about how we have what it takes to take your business to the next level and beyond.
For more information, contact us!